Have you got previous experience with Integrations for live casino? Have you got strong technical experience in development, project management and integration?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A very competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
Our client is a well-established, growing Casino provider within the iGaming industry. with a high quality product offering, and work with some of the biggest gaming operators globally. To help drive further growth and expansion, they are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Project Manager - Integrations/Client Onboarding into their Malta office.
Reporting directly into the COO the role and responsibilities will include:
- Be the end to end point of contact and project manager for onboarding new clients.
- Be the leader in the overall onboarding process, facilitating communications, ensuring strong procedures and manage the overall process of onboarding clients which includes multiple departments, including: Technical integrations, QA testing, Sales, Account Management, Marketing & crm.
- Coordination of the company's products integration processes front and back end, with all involved internal departments, partners and customers
- Act as the main technical point of contact for the company's partners throughout the entire integration process and after launch
- Technical integration of new and existing customers onto the company's products & solutions
- Coordinating and working closely with key internal stakeholders to improve transparency and progress of projects including developers, project managers and account managers
- Ability to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule and scope
- Constantly identifying opportunities for improvement
- Previous experience with integrations for a casino provider within the iGaming industry
- Knowledge and understanding of how casino vertical works (B2B)
- Strong technical experience in development, project management and integration
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.