Have you got previous iGaming Project Management experience? Have you previously managed large projects or a portfolio of multiple projects simultaneously?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A very competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is an award-winning online Casino.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will sit in their PMO Team. You will ensure smooth and timely delivery of projects by project planning, monitoring, documentation and control of information within the company.
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals, milestones & deliverables
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Record & mitigate risks / dependencies against program on-time delivery, quality &/or budget
- Developing high level and detailed project plans, assembling and coordinating project resources
- Experience in project managing large projects and/or a portfolio of multiple projects simultaneously
- Prior relevant work experience in a similar role with a proven track record.
- Recognised project management qualification such as APM, PMI or Prince2 and experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.