Outstanding opportunity to join a leading iGaming business that specialises in online platform solutions and robust transaction management, with focus on big data and operational scalability.
Reporting to the COO and partnering with the account management and leadership teams, you will hold proven experience in client facing delivery roles for B2B iGaming providers, leading full transformation projects and setting new business processes and standards.
As the first senior hire within this new project management function, you will ideally hold managerial experience of building and developing a new team.
- Identifying critical components of the project to ensure the correct delivery
- Project management from start to finish and act as the single point of contact between the customer and the business for delivery
- Setting milestones and ensuring the achievement
- Setting up status meetings with the customer and internally
- Providing reports to the business and the customer
- Constant communication to all departments
- Defining priorities for different projects and tasks based on business and client needs
- Involvement in pre-sales / concept stages of upcoming projects / deliveries
- Handover of the delivered project and creating appropriate documentation
Skills & Experience
- Solution oriented thinking
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience as a Senior Project Manager in iGaming (preferably B2B)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively as well as ability to listen
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Extremely organized, self-motivated, detail oriented and multi-tasking skills
- Technical understanding
- Solid knowledge and understanding of iGaming products and platforms