Are you an experienced Product Owner? Have you got a good technical understanding of digital platforms and ideally experience in the online gaming sector?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a games provider that has produced some of the most exciting and best-rated games in the online gaming industry.
With a team of world-class designers, a best in class Remote Gaming Platform and team of creative Games Developers, each area of the business own their own product and deliver innovation. Creating new game concepts on a weekly basis, the teams help ensure the products stand above the rest.
The RGP is the latest cutting-edge platform on which my client develops and runs its games. It aims to make it easier to develop, deploy, release, manage, maintain and scale games and services. The RGP also enables them to integrate with operators (B2B partners) and provide them with games and services (My client and also other 3rd Party content).
You will help develop and shape the future of the RGP by working to discover and define features through from an idea to delivery into the hands of thousands of users, while ensuring the implementation ties in with the vision of the wider organisation.
- Identify and understand user and market needs
- Lead the discovery, definition and prioritisation of features and user stories
- Drive the vision and strategy for the product with business sponsors and key stakeholders
- Capture, document and disperse requirements from a variety of sources
- Collaborate with multiple teams to deliver an end-to-end user experience
- Gather and analyse quantitative and qualitative data to make informed product decisions
- An experienced Product Manager, ideally having spent a bit of time working in the gambling world and on technical platforms
- Familiarity with Product Management methodologies and tools, and comfortable coaching more junior POs and Bas
- A true product evangelist; proud and passionate about the products they’ve been a part of
- Track record of delivery in a fast-paced, demanding environment using agile methodologies
- Someone who’s comfortable getting into a detailed technical discussion with more tech-focused counterparts, and happy to work on back end focused products
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.