SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER – STRATEGY - iGAMING – REMOTE
Have you got proven product management leadership experience? Have you got previous online Casino or online Lottery experience?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
The salary is very much negotiable for the right candidate. Additional benefits on top as well.
My client is a full-solution supplier of lottery management and iLottery technology for world-wide lottery markets. The company is a leading partner to more than 60 lotteries worldwide, providing high quality instant ticket products, licensed games, retail merchandising solutions, and a full suite of digital offerings.
We are seeking a Product Manager with expertise in online gaming to lead the efforts to deliver digital gaming experiences for lotteries across multiple platforms. This new position will be responsible for collaborating with development and user experience teams to deliver compelling digital games to maximize revenue. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work cross functionally with the customers, vendors, digital solutions, sales, and marketing teams to deliver exceptional digital games.
- Develop innovative solutions through a product that delivers a best-in-class online gaming experience for the companies lottery partners and their players across digital platforms
- Develop Product Requirement Documents for Remote Gaming Server & Game Client enhancements
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver best in class digital games
- Collaborate with creative team to deliver quality concepts, prototypes, and complete lottery games tailored to specific global regions (Europe, North America, South America, etc.)
- Keep informed of industry best practices, trends, and competitive markets to identify new opportunities and help define product strategy
- Provide oversight of sprint, feature and overall scope planning to ensure the Digital Games Studio can meet its goals
- Provide oversight of game metrics and trends and proposed recommendations to increase revenue generation
Your Skills and experience:
- Previous proven leadership in product management
- Prior experience in digital gaming (online casino, online lottery, etc.)
- Experience in mobile and web channels required and land-based channels preferred
- Proven ability to bring new products/services to market
- Data driven mindset
- Experience designing processes, developing documentation
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.