Have you got previous Sportsbook Product experience? Have you got previous experience of working with Agile Scrum delivery methods?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A very competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
Working alongside the product team you will guide the development of the sportsbook software. Using Agile methodology, working with the development team to ensure that business, quality and functional goals are met for each release. You will build an excellent working relationship with the key stakeholders to translate the requirements, to form the backlog and prioritise the requirements in order to give business value and represent the end user’s needs.
- Work with stakeholders to understand their needs and help develop the product strategy and roadmap.
- Define and clearly communicate a prioritised roadmap that implements the development department’s strategy, including measurable improvements to support the key business goals.
- Work with relevant stakeholders at the operators, including the development teams, to drive areas of integration
- Has a comprehensive understanding of the full life cycle of the software development process
- Previous experience and demonstrable knowledge of working within a Product Manager role.
- Experience of working with teams to develop wireframes and specifications for new product features
- Project management skills including, product based planning techniques, business case creation & maintenance, and issues & risks management
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.