We are looking for a creative, communicative and diligent team player who will engage in User Interface and User Experience design in our products. You should be able to balance usable designs with smart, creative design solutions and should be eager to push boundaries to achieve the most effective results by collaborating ideas effectively in brainstorming sessions as part of an international team of professionals.
- Design highly usable and delightful user interfaces, experiences & visuals as part of an IT product team, owning both UX and visual design responsibilities
- Design the game flows, concepts, new features
- Design beautiful and functional UI
- Come up with new ideas, creative solutions, and work on improvements
- Participate in design reviews, team meetings & brainstorming sessions
- Prepare source files for development and supervise implementation
- Present concepts to teams and stakeholders
- Push the visual and interaction design forward and help maintain its cohesion by designing and documenting design systems and guides
- Work closely with stakeholders, engineers, product managers, business analysts and support teams to define the product and user experience strategy
- Operate independently or as part of a team.
- Professional experience or Bachelor’s degree in graphics or related to design field
- At least 3 years of experience as UI/UX Designer (experience in iGaming is preferred)
- A clear understanding of usability, user-centered design and web standards
- Proactive behaviour
- Solid knowledge of Figma
- Adobe Suite tool (Illustrator and Photoshop demand)
- InVision, Principle and Framer prototyping tools
- Creativity, problem-solving, passion and attention to detail
- Ability to perform within tight deadlines
- Advanced English language
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is an advantage.
- Animation skills is a BIG Plus.
- A competitive and experience-based compensation package
- Challenging work with latest technologies in a dynamic international team
- Open to remote work
- Professional and personal development
- Creative and friendly environment.