My client is looking for talented and creative server side programming software engineer. As part of the team, you will design, create and maintain micro services using cloud technologies to support high availability high volume back-end system that processes millions of transactions. You will develop web-based applications and data products such as web-API, web-Services, Cloud Services, data and flow management systems.
What will be your daily tasks?
- Be innovative, but always productive and result driven.
- Ability to work and deliver independently.
- Supports the department’s strategy to achieve the company’s mission and core objectives.
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills. Clearly communicate status, road-blocks and concerns to the team on an ongoing basis
- Coordinates with Business Analysts to gather requirements.
- Create design, architecture and/or implementation documents for new features built by the team.
- Implements new features.
- Maintains and enhances the backend system used by operators to control the casino.
- Integrates payment processing solutions into the casino software.
- Attends and actively participates in code reviews.
- Assist the QA team during the validation process.
- Develops and reviews unit tests.
- Tests and debugs code.
- Completes logistical tasks accurately and on-time.
- Troubleshoot issues in the field.
The essentials of this role are:
- 5+ years working with C# .NET
- 5+ years working with SQL Server / Posgres or similar relational database.
- Deep understanding of .Net Core Infrastructure
- Extensive hands-on experience developing RESTful API / MVC in a micro-services environment.
- Experience with large-scale high availability production systems.
- Proven experience with cloud services and infrastructure for backend deployment, google cloud preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- Experience with message broker (RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka) – Advantage.
What's on offer?
- Full-time employment in Prague, flexible working hours
- Visa Sponsorship
- Relocation support
- Nice working environment, table football, PlayStation and fully stocked kitchen — snacks, fruits, vegetables, coffee, juices, etc.
- Bunch of benefits: meal vouchers, 12 sick days, MultisportCard, UNLIMITED paid holiday, private pension savings contribution, English and Czech classes
- Personal and professional development ensured (training, courses etc...)