- Producing web and API applications (C# and .NET)
- Input into the technical design process and consistently study new tools/technologies.
- Keep on top of quality of code ( Updating, Revising, Refactoring and Debugging)
- Successfully utilise and integrate third-party services API’s
- Maintaining MS SQL db's
- Input proactively into team Code Reviews.
- Adhere to security and data protection protocol
- Familiarity with Http protocol and Restful API’s, how to both consume and create API’s
- University level of education
- 4 years of applicable professional experience
- Heavy career focus on efficiency, process improvement and user experience,
- Excellent time organisation
- Both a team player and self determined
- English language (both verbal and written)
PREFERRED TECHNICAL ABILITIES/SOFTWARE
- .Net Framework 4.6+, C# 6.0+,Entity Framework, LINQ, WebAPI,
- Proficiency in .Net Core 2.2+ would be beneficial
- Previous experience with Microservices
- Experience with reactive programming code patterns
- Maintainable & fault-tolerant code
- Proficiency with message broker
What the client can offer
employees are viewed as paramountly important within the organisation and they in turn compensate their hard working team members!
- Upbeat and Positive working culture
- Excellent collaborative environment
- Potential for development within an operator really going places!
- Competitive salary on offer
- Private insurance scheme.