My client is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join their team, the role has two main parts, maintaining the current Casino & Sportsbook platforms and buidling a brand new Casino & Sportsbook platform.
- 7+ years experience in C# and ASP. NET
- Must have knowledge and a minimum of 2 years experience with Rabbit MQ as well as experience with a Message Queue or Message Bus platform
- Experience with jquery, CSS, HTML and Handlebars
- Experience with Assembla and SVN
- Study and analyze existing systems
- Create and follow processes to implement planned changes to production and non-production systems.
- Perform incident response and break-fix triage for infrastructure system issues.
- Be available when scheduled (rotational with others on team) to provide support after hours and on weekends.
- Propose, design, and implement enhancements to current environment.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Family atmosphere & close knit team
- Employees are well looked after
- Relocation package
- Accommodation provided
- Flights to home country every 3 months (paid for by company)