One of the most profound and established Pentasia partners is on the lookout for Senior iOS Developers to join them on the ground in Miami for an exciting new location. They are hiring the best and visas can be considered for ideal profiles.
This role would join the growing global based team where the successful candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and exciting environment using the latest technologies. You will be comfortable working within an agile and creative development environment on a wide variety of exciting products and features, reacting to constantly evolving and rapidly expanding market.
The senior members are expected to take ownership of development tasks and provide estimates and documentation for the chosen solution.
It would be fantastic if you can demonstrate strong ability to contribute ideas and solutions which will make a real difference to this fast growing business in the exciting US gaming market.
There is a team of graphic designers in place, therefore advanced design skills are not essential. However, applicants should have an eye for detail and be proficient at handling graphical assets.
The developer will need to be able to operate across a number of different projects / engagements at the same time and thrive in ambiguity - and be adaptable to the needs as they evolve.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, motivated and confident developer who will work directly with key stakeholders and closely with cross functional development teams to deliver world-class mobile apps, meeting the highest standards of technical certification that the industry requires.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Development and delivery of iOS native apps
- This is pure mobile apps dev role, working in the mobile apps as a lobby to open 3rd Party games
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure all apps meet technical industry standards
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent Native Mobile Development in iOS (Swift)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in releasing apps on the App Store
- Understanding of Hybrid Apps & communication between webpages and native code
- Source Control Management (BitBucket, Mercurial)
- Experience on 3rd Party SDKs integration
- Exposure to some commercial aspects e.g. estimations
Additional information & perks:
Excitedly, this role may require travel from time to time. International travel to our client’s European offices may be required to facilitate training with other team members.