Our client is building their new business out of Dublin. They offer a turnkey sportsbook, casino and betting exchange platform and are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to help them create the future and build the next generation of iGaming products.
You must be oriented strongly towards using data, behavioral analysis and structured thinking to inform your approach, as you will be expected to drive the highest quality and strongest sense of customer focus for each project you work on. The ideal candidate will be natural at building influence in cross-functional partnerships and creating a path to success for the people they work with.
What you will do
- Balance input from cross-functional teams like commercial, product and operations to implement a global marketing strategy in line with the company’s vision and mission.
- Own our brand identity and maximize the potential of digital marketing to build and strengthen our position in the marketplace.
- Monitor, evaluate and steer our marketing activity based on data and behavioral analysis.
- Work with product, commercial and operational teams to launch new products and features, measure their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Build influential partnerships with key stakeholders both in and outside of the business.
- Become an expert in the partner lifecycle, from pre sales to post launch upsell.
- Lead and grow a brand and marketing team to develop best in class marketing campaigns that engage and excite our users and deliver ROI for our partners.
Who you are
- Self-motivated with a strong focus on creating consumer-orientated experiences.
- An effective communicator who prides themselves on having a deep understanding of how customers use our products and services.
- A collaborative leader, highly capable of formulating a brand and marketing vision and working cross-functionally to deliver on their strategy.
- You have extensive knowledge in modern brand and marketing principles and experience across a wide range of disciplines from Ad sales to A/B testing to quantitative and qualitative research.
- You inspire and motivate people to get things done.
What you will get
- A competitive salary, and autonomy.
- A passionate working environment, with professional team members.
- Professional growth and training opportunities.
If you are based in Dublin and are interested in Having a conversation to find out more then get in touch now.