Multinational B2B supplier of gambling software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions is looking to hire a Senior Manual QA tester as a permanent addition to the team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
You will enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and exciting environment using the latest technologies. You will be comfortable working within an agile and creative development environment on a wide variety of exciting products and features, reacting to constantly evolving and rapidly expanding market.
The candidate should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and diverse technologies. The individual will work closely with developers, project managers, and other stakeholders throughout the Software Development Life Cycle, executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have an understanding of Software Development Life Cycle processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
Excellent written and spoken English is critical as you will be required to communicate with colleagues, line managers and occasionally large multinational clients.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Working within a team, follow test policies and strategies for manual testing
- Create manual test scripts / test cases
- Support the team in understanding test estimates for planning, and provide metrics analysis and report on the quality of product being produced
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong knowledge of software testing and test methodologies
- Acute attention to detail
- Able to create manual test scripts / Test cases
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using issue tracking systems (I.e. JIRA / Bugzilla / Mantis)
- Good knowledge of different phases of test life cycle
- Strong logical / analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Able to prioritise according to client and commercial needs
- Positive attitude and interest in automation testing
- Experience within the online gambling gaming industry (Preferred, not essential)
- ISEB/ISTQB certificate in software testing (Preferred, not essential)
- Experience testing mobile applications for IOS / Android etc.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and I'll contact you soon.