Senior Lifecycle Manager - London or Dublin:
A huge iGaming business, part of a world renowned sports betting, gaming and entertainment group is looking for a Senior Lifecycle Manager to join there team.
Reporting to the Head of CRM, the successful candidate will lead a team of high-performing Lifecycle Managers and be responsible for developing the strategy for this key commercial unit.
Leading by example, you will have a deep understanding of the customer problems faced in each life stage and be capable of developing strategic, locally relevant, solutions to maximise commercial benefit. A curios and analytical mind is essential.
Alongside leading the Lifecycle Team, you will be a key point of contact and vocal stakeholder with Acquisition & Brand, Data Science, Business Intelligence and in Cross Vertical (Poker and Sports) working groups.
Who we are looking for:
The right candidate should have at least 4 years’ experience in an online role with a focus on Lifecycle marketing. Experience in gaming is preferable but not essential. This is a senior position, as such, the successful candidate should be confident in leading and growing the team professionally and be comfortable in influencing senior leadership with data led narratives both formally and candidly.
As you will be leading a unit heavily focused on ROI and segmentation, we are looking for someone who is extremely literate in, and has a passion for, data. You will need an innate ability to ask the right questions and use insights gained to refine our campaigns and test plans.
Being responsible for the Lifecycle team means having the skills to develop and implement a long-term planning structure with a test and iterate approach. You should have the creativity to hypothesise impactful tests and instil this attitude in your team.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- Starting from 22 days paid annual leave increasing with service
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career, including full access to the Udemy platform and the mindfulness and meditation application Headspace
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- Access to an onsite gym.