FrontEnd developer looking for a new challenge? Open-minded, enthusiastic and game loving?
Yes? Then you´re the developer we´re looking for ?
On behalf of an iGaming company in Prague, I'm looking to speak to FrontEnd developers who want to be responsible for the frontend design, development, maintenance of different features across the company - including API, Websites and Mobile Sites.
- Supports the department’s strategy to achieve the company’s mission and core objectives.
- Ensures that the features developed by the team will be smoothly deployed to operators.
- Follows policies, procedures and standards relating to the team.
- Liaise with management, Product Owners, QA and design teams on projects status/requirements, team updates.
- Create design, architecture and/or implementation documents for new features built by the team.
- Develops and reviews unit tests.
- Tests and debugs code.
- Completes logistical tasks accurately and on-time.
- Troubleshoot issues in the field.
- 4+ years CSS/CSS3, Sprites and CSS Animations.
- 4+ years HTML/HTML5.
- 4+ years jQuery.
- 2+ years Angular.
- 2+ years PixiJS.
- 1+ years ReactJS.
- 4+ years Cross-Browsers Development.
- 4+ years Responsive Web Development.
- 2+ years of object oriented design and development.
- 1+ years of Software Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of commonly-used development concepts and practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- High level of English.
- Flexible working hours
- Bunch of benefits: meal vouchers, MultisportCard, Pension Savings, UNLIMITED paid vacation, pension contribution, English and Czech classes
- Personal and professional development (training, courses..)