My client is the leading software development house in the online gaming world, they design, develop, and support the industry’s most trailblazing technology. Passionate, innovative and incredibly awesome teams create the best technology in the field, and each day is a chance to level up.
What you need to succeed?
- Familiarity with PixiJS or PhaserJS renderer
- Experience with functional reactive programming (RxJS), version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc.), Node.js, graphics programming and audio/video file formats
- Experience with at least two of the following: React, Angular, jQuery, CSS/SASS, WebGL, unit testing and automation (Mocha, Jasmine, Webdriver, etc.)
- Any experience in developing games (even as a hobby), Design Patterns, cloud environments (Azure, AWS, etc.), Webpack, Gulp (or Grunt), Agile methodologies would also be helpful
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Technical leadership skill
What's in it for you?
- Challenging and rewarding work
- A supportive, award-winning environment
- Modern, homey office in the heart of Tallinn
- Substantial benefits package
- Friendly and fun colleagues in an international team~
Are you ready to take your seat amongst the best? Apply now!