My client in the iGaming industry is looking for Software Engineers to join their growing team. They have an office in Malaga but you only need to go to the office a few days per month, the rest you can work from home remotely.
What you’ll do
- Develop high quality, maintainable code, and scalable solutions
- Work closely with other specialists (quality, security, product) to make the software design, delivery, and quality unbeatable.
- Contribute to overall strategic direction and roadmaps, working together with architects and product owners/managers
- Solution design; back to front, employing top technologies and industry best practices
- Share your knowledge and experience with colleagues, mentoring others, helping the team to grow their skills, as well as developing your own skills by experimenting with and learning new technologies
- Own analysis, design, and delivery of end to end features
- Take ownership of system stability over the different environments
- Investigate new tools/ technologies/ ideas to promote further improvements of the system
- Identify opportunities to improve work processes and efficiency, not settling or satisfying with the status quo
- Promote best practices, existing development guidelines, and continuous code improvements.
- Think ahead and bring solutions for future problems
- Participate in the on-call support when needed
What you'll work with
- Java – latest version.
- Web development (JS/Angular).
- Web services (REST).
- Spring boot, Spring cloud.
- Build tools (Maven, NPM, Webpack) as well as version control systems (Git).
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Testing frameworks (JUnit, Jasmine, JBehave and Selenium) and testing practices, contract testing.
- Apache Cassandra and Elasticsearch.
- Messaging (RabbitMQ).
- Concurrent programming and threading.
What you’ll bring
- Positive, growth mindset, knowledge sharing, and creativity while problem-solving with others.
- Demonstrated experience as a full-cycle software engineer: analysis > design > code/test > deployment > maintenance/support
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of continuous deployment
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Stakeholder management experience
- An agile approach to development, and a good understanding of lean and agile methodologies.
- Experience in scaling infrastructure and ensuring the system is performant
- Good DevOps, Testing, Quality and Security practices
- Experience designing and maintaining microservice-based architectures
- Experience in algorithmic programming in multiple languages
- Passionate in building cutting-edge, high-quality applications
- Strong understanding of QA concepts (TDD, BDD)
- Comfortable with a “you build it, you run it” culture
What’s in it for you
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package
- Flexible working hours and ways of working
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle in (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
- A friendly, inclusive, and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages)
- Wellbeing programmes, learning, and personal growth opportunities
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons, and Designathons
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing
To apply please send me your CV: email@example.com