Senior Java Developer
Our client is a leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider.
They are looking for experienced Java developers for a new mPOS/POS product.
They help eCommerce businesses of all sizes and sectors accept payments via multiple customer touchpoints. Designed to increase conversion, our offering includes robust payment processing technology, coupled with popular alternative payment methods and a range of acquiring services.
- Implementing and designing and workflows, APIs, and UI backends for mPOS/POS payment platforms.
- Take part in scaling highly available mPOS/POS payment services.
- Performing TDD using tools like JUnit.
- 6+ years using core Java and Spring.
- Experience or knowledge in Hibernate.
- Database experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL.
- Comfortable with TDD/BDD practices, JUnit.
Nice to have:
- Experience in building APIs
- Previous experience in the payment industry.
- Experience with SPA front-end apps;
- OpenSSL, mod_security, general security knowledge;
- Experience with bigger codebases, refactoring;
- Linux and devops skills with AWS, Ansible, etc;
- 25 days paid holiday
- Fully remote position in Bulgaria
- Excellent working conditions and casual atmosphere
- Challenging and constantly growing business.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Professional trainings: books, trainings, certifications, etc.;
- Fast-growing payment company.
- Benefits platform containing many benefits to choose from.
To apply send me your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org