One of the most profound and established Pentasia partners is on the lookout for Senior Java Developers to join their team on a remote basis.
The successful candidate will work within the Java team and be involved in all aspects of Java development.
Our senior members are expected to take ownership of development tasks and provide estimates and documentation for the chosen solution.
It would be fantastic if you can demonstrate strong ability to contribute ideas and solutions which will make a real difference to this fast growing business in the exciting US gaming market.
- Taking lead development roles on projects, including making architectural decisions
- Taking responsibility for the full development lifecycle
- Existing code maintenance including bug fixes and optimisations
- Identifying causes of incidents to improve operations and deliver suitable solutions
- Working with various managers such as project managers, business owners, and external customers.
- Enhancing our back-office tools, including identifying and implementing enhancements for Customer Services and Account Management teams such as
- Documenting developed solutions.
An ideal profile might look like:
- 7+ years of experience Java
- Clean coding methodologies (SOLID, YAGNI)
- Spring MVC, Spring Boot
- Extensive experience with REST
- Good understanding of microservices architecture and DDD (Domain Driven Design)
- Unit testing frameworks (Junit, Mockito)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Event driven architectures based in RabbitMQ or Kafka
- NoSQL (Cassandra/Mongo)
- In-memory caches (Redis, Hazelcast)
- BDD Concepts
- Performance monitoring and tuning
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Confident, strategic thinker
- Strong presentations skills
- Demonstrates ability to adapt to various Client corporate cultures
- Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution
Additional information & perks:
Excitedly, this role may require travel from time to time. International travel to our client’s European offices may be required to facilitate training with other team members.