About the job
My Client a fast-growing payment service provider for business, with offices in Spain and France. Is looking for a Senior Java / Kotlin Developer with experience in payments integrations to join their team. We offer relocation for EU Nationals.
- Work with product managers to design, develop, test and implement solutions.
- Agile development methodology.
- Identifying gaps in the backend core services layer.
- Analyze the business requirements and determining technical feasibility of implementing them.
- Design and perform unit and integration testing
- Debug and fix defects found in continuous integration of iterative application builds
- Java, Kotlin, Framework MVC, Maven, Git, Redmine
- Good understanding of security (OWASP)
- REST API, Micro services
- Technologies: Play Framework, Spring Boot
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education / experience
- Strong experience developing in JAVA.
- Experience with acquiring bank processes.
- ISO 8583 certification
- Experience developing with Play Framework is a plus
- Ability to bring projects to completion with minimal supervision.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing, international team.
- Excellent location
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- A real challenge!
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon! We offer relocation for EU Nationals.