My client is growing their Tech Team and is looking for Senior Java Developers to join them even on a fully remote bases.
They are an iGaming business with which were considered a start up a couple of years ago, but now they have a big growth behind them and also ahead of them, so this is a very exciting time to join them and take part in their projects.
You will be responsible for the technical delivery of our backend platform. You will work closely with the technical team to design and implement the most suitable solutions. You will contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle, from product inception to deployment, and production operations including bug triage, hot-fixing, and interacting with customers.
As a senior member of the team we expect you to be a problem-solver and active, hands-on, individual contributor.
- Extensive experience with Java and JVM
- Good experience dealing with distributed systems and micro-services architectures.
- Proven record of dealing with issues due to system communication and failure
- Experience in designing and building highly available and resilient systems.
- Experience working within an agile development cycle
- Build systems, mainly Maven and common build tools
Some of the tech you will get to work with and ideally already have experience with
- Jenkins or similar CI/CD
- Deployment and application support in the Cloud (OCI or AWS is a plus)
- SQL and NoSQL databases. Preference to PostgreSQL
- Messaging Systems, pub-sub with Kafka
- Definition and implementation of REST APIs; JAX-RS, Spring MVC or others
- Documenting REST and message based systems using OpenAPI and AsyncAPI
- External caches, mainly focused on Redis
- Cluster management tools, main focus on Kubernetes
Do not hesitate to apply to learn more about this opportunity!