Would you be interested in working in Cryptocurrency?
My Client is looking for 2 Senior level Java Developers to join their team.
They work side by side with clients to customize their digital asset management software to their existing workflows. They transform traditional merchant services into Bitcoin payment processing platforms.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
WHAT YOU BRING
- Work, research and learn with the newest tools!
- Work as part of the Back End Team with a focus on security and quality (test automation).
- Develop high quality, scalable and maintainable solutions
- Design, static analysis, code review, continuous integration.
- Performance, automated, functional testing and penetration.
- Participate in the design process and create/edit/ review design suggestions and documentation.
- Implement simple solutions for complex problems
- Interact directly with the product owners and key stakeholders.
WHAT THEY OFFER
- At least 6+ years of experience with Java (some experience with Java 8 or above is a must)
- At least 5+ years of experience with Microservices.
- At least 5+ years of experience with Spring/Sprinboot.
- Experience with REST APIs or Web Services.
- Have strong knowledge in testing frameworks: JUnit, Spock, Mockito,...
- Have experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Ideally experience with messaging frameworks and EDA
- Ideally experience with version control systems (ideally Git)
- Good level of English (Ideally B2 or higher)
Next Steps: Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Very competitive salary with flexible compensation plan and relocation packages
- Work time flexibility
- 25 working days of vacation + Malaga and public holidays of Spain.
- Challenging work at an innovative, international company that uses cutting-edge tech and Apple equipment
- Global work experience in an agile environment
- Ongoing professional development provided by the company in the form of training & conferences