My Client in the iGaming industry is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their brand-new office in Sofia. They are building a brand new tech team there, therefore they are looking for a few Java Developers to join them in the following teams: Content/ Product Integration; Fraud/KYC/Payment; CRM and Core.
You will be challenged to help with adoption and application of the latest in the Server side, Big Data and AI technology, such as high scalable cloud-based infrastructure, stream analysis and machine learning. You will be a key contributor to aspects of design and delivery of all Server Systems, Services and Data Stores.
- 5+ years of hands on Java development (familiarity with C / C++ is a plus)
- Demonstrated experience delivering systems at large scale (20K+ mps) using Kafka and Hazelcast
- In depth understanding of the Distributed System Concepts: Leadership, Consensus, In-Sync Replicas, Partitioning
- Strong understanding of key security concepts and patterns
- Excellent understanding of enterprise and mobile facing systems architecture
- + Gaming or Equity trading server side experience is a big plus
Technical expertise – Architecture & Systems Development
- Deep expertise in and experience with Java server side development, real time SOA and micro services architecture (5 years+)
- Expertise with REST API Concepts and Dropwizard/Jersey Framework, low-level networking (TCP stack) and Netty Framework
- 5+ years of design and delivery of high volume highly available back end infrastructures – Telcos / Trading / AdTech systems, etc. Excellent understanding of enterprise architecture patterns, UML.
Technical expertise - Data Management
- Experience with SQL and No-SQL DBs, specifically with Cassandra and MySQL
- Experience with cloud-based Big Data tools.
- Experience with Real Time Stream Analysis. Experience with ML and AI modeling a big plus.
Systems Operational maturity
- Experience building operationally mature, well instrumented, very highly scalable, highly available, secure systems
- Experience with Build Automation Tools: Gradle, Jenkins, Nexus, Docker Image Repositories
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Docker, DataDog, Stackdriver
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, Java development and continuous integration best practices. Expertise with Jira and Confluence a big plus.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent. MS in CS or Engineering a big plus