My client is looking for a Senior Java Developer who will be collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to participate in the architecture, design, development, launching and maintenance of our web applications and API’s.
The right candidate must be a strong team player, with a can-do approach who needs minimal supervision, and also have a great passion for learning. Looking for a sincere passion for developing and a person who is proactive and happy to collaborate with minimal supervision.
You will need to have commercial awareness and creative curiosity! If you have DevOps experience this will be a bonus as well as having scrum/agile experience. This position is fully remote within Latin America.
• Participating in the architecture, design, development and launching of web applications and API’s.
• Ensuring that all technical requirements for new and current projects are captured, estimated, designed and implemented from a technical point of view.
• Working independently on assigned components and tasks.
• Maintaining existing/new web applications and API’s.
• Maintaining quality control of applications and standards, ensuring best practices are followed.
• A minimum of 8 years' experience with Java web application development (Java 8+ in the server-side)
• Experience with the Spring ecosystem (Core, Boot, Data, Cloud)
• Previous experience with microservice-based architecture
• Experience with Linux distributions (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS)
• Proficiency in developing and designing API’s
• Previous experience with containerization technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
• Experience defining and implementing CI/CD pipelines
• Experience with in-memory databases (Redis) and RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
• Experience with event streaming (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ...)
• Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
• Scrum/Agile experience
• Experience working with JWT
• Proficient in unit testing, performance, and load testing
• Work 100% remote
• 22 paid vacations days
• Flexible schedule
• International and inclusive enviroment
To apply send me your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org