Maltese iGaming operator need Java Devs for exciting projects on the horizon
iGaming operator with a focus on unique and innovative solutions for player engagement/satisfaction
- Do you think outside the box?
- Do want to stand out and have your ideas listened to?
- Are you either in Malta and in the iGaming industry or looking to be?
- Focus on quality with a keen eye for detail ensuring systems are refactored, highly scaled and as reliable as possible.
- Develop Web APIs and integrate third party applications
- Provide a strong dual focus on technical and business requirements
- Provide high quality system architecture and API support.
- Work with both existing databased and design new ones.
Required Technical skills
- A strong focus/expertise with Java and Resin/Tomcat
- Production level experience with Spring and Hibernate.
- Competent with OOD and its patterns.
- Strong experience across a variety of DB's including: MSSQL, SQL Server, T/SQL and Postgresql
- Comfortable with both Windows and Linux is beneficial.
- Strong understanding of HTTP.
- Comfortable in an Agile environment, especially: Lean, XP and Scrum.
- Exposure to source control, deployment automation and build processes
- Able to translate requirements into a design that produces high quality efficient code.