A highly technical and innovative iGaming development house are looking for a Senior IT Project Manager who has experience within a regulated industry and experience in cloud-based projects to join either their London or Barcelona offices. As a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of IT, Cloud, and Infrastructure projects.
- Monitor, support and oversee delivery pipeline for IT/Infrastructure projects.
- Understand the existing architecture of the systems and global infrastructure or have the experience/competency to be able to learn about the in-house systems.
- Work closely with the IT Engineers, Developers, Architects, Product Owners, Project Managers, customers, and senior stakeholders to communicate any issues, blockers, risks, and timelines.
- Create and manage a project plan of delivery.
- Create and manage other essential project management assets.
- Ensure stakeholders are communicated to on the project status.
- Protect and manage the scope defined and agreed.
- Support the Project Lead with the mentoring of the Project Managers.
- Support the Project Lead with business initiatives.
The perfect candidate will have:
- Experience working in an IT project management role
- Some technical understanding/experience
- Cloud project experience
- Infrastructure project experience
- Previous experience of managing multiple complex high-profile projects concurrently
- Knowledge of the different SDLCs across multiple methodologies
- Ability to communicate to a wide range of stakeholders across varying levels of seniority and across multiple locations
- Strong and confident presentation skills
- Understanding of technical architecture (database, design, and IT Infrastructure)
- Strong negotiating skills
- Experience in mentoring and coaching
If you would like some more details on the business and the role, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.