Multinational B2B supplier of gambling software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions is looking to hire a Senior iOS Developer as a permanent addition to their growing team in their Sofia based office.
You will have several years of experience and knowledge acquired preferably within the gambling/gaming industry. Being able to provide links to published mobile apps would be a significant advantage.
Advanced design skills are not essential, however, you should have an eye for detail and be proficient at handling graphical assets.
You will need to be able to operate across a number of different projects / engagements at the same time and thrive in ambiguity - and be adaptable to the needs as they evolve.
- Development and delivery of iOS native apps
- This is pure mobile apps dev role, working in the mobile apps as a lobby to open the company or 3rd Party games
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure all apps meet technical standards set by our industry
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent Native Mobile Development in iOS (Swift)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in releasing apps on the App Store
- Understanding of Hybrid Apps & communication between webpages and native code
- Source Control Management (BitBucket, Mercurial)
- Experience on 3rd Party SDKs integration
- Exposure to some commercial aspects e.g. estimations
Preferable (but not essential)
- Previous experience in Gambling or Gaming area is a plus
- Previous experience with AppsFlyer, Pushwoosh and Firebase
- Have at least one app published and available in the store
- Exposure to Android development and the Play Store release flow
This role may require a small amount of travel to the London offices