Our client is a leading online and mobile payment services provider, helping eCommerce businesses of all sizes and sectors accept payments via multiple customer touch points. They are now looking for enthusiastic and experienced mobile engineers, especially those using the iOS platform.
- Design and develop innovative mobile apps within the payments ecosystem
- Actively communicate and cooperate with the system analysts, backend developers and QAs
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development - books, trainings, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by emerchantpay ltd. UIC 175117520 solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.
- 5+ years mobile experience (Android, Objective C, etc)
- 7+ years software engineering experience
- Excellent knowledge of the underlying iOS APIs tools such as XCode, Cocoa, etc.
- Knowledge of persistence, networking, security and web services within the mobile environment
- Fluent English, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated individuals with excellent communication skills
- Considered as an advantage: Hands-on Swift experience preferred, Mac OS desktop applications development, publishing apps to the App Store, mPOS knowledge and previous experience in the payment industry