One of the our more established client in the iGaming industry is looking for an experienced Senior iOS Developer to expand its iOS development team. The position is fully remote.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience and knowledge acquired preferably within the gambling/gaming industry. Being able to provide links to published mobile apps would be a significant advantage.
- Development and delivery of iOS native apps
- This is pure mobile apps dev role, working in the mobile apps as a lobby to open for 3rd Party games
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure all apps meet technical standards set by our industry
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- Excellent Native Mobile Development in iOS (Swift)
- Experience in releasing apps on the App Store
- Understanding of Hybrid Apps & communication between webpages and native code
- Source Control Management (BitBucket, Mercurial)
- Experience on 3rd Party SDKs integration
- Previous experience with AppsFlyer, Pushwoosh and Firebase
- Have at least one app published and available in the store
- Exposure to Android development and the Play Store release flow
To apply send me your CV: email@example.com