We are looking for an experienced iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of our iOS mobile application.
Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications, their integration with back- end services and third-party libraries. You will play a key role in building out and maintaining our native mobile apps, as well as engineering new applications from scratch. You will help influence our mobile development stack to create enterprise-level applications on the iOS platforms.
As a senior developer at RSI you would have the possibility to create technologically advanced and modern solutions in a rapidly growing environment and you are free to choose the tools you want to work with. There's plenty of work and challenges as we keep growing and entering new markets.
What you’ll do
- Design and develop native mobile applications for iOS
- Deployment to the App Store
- Building automated unit tests
- Implement building and deployment into our continuous integration system.
In order to succeed you need
- Deep understanding of / excellent programming skills in Swift and/or Objective-C
- Extensive knowledge of Apple’s design principles and human interface guidelines
- Experience with iOS SDK performance tools, and optimization
- A sense of ownership and a passion for technology
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
One or more of the following (skills) would be nice to have
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience in native iOS development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc.).
Experience and skills we value highly
- Experience working with XCode
- Experience with latest iOS programming techniques, modern patterns, and best practices.
Good reasons to join
- We embrace freedom and responsibility. We value teamwork, honest and open communication.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Our motto: "Do what makes sense, oppose what doesn't. If unsure, experiment (or ask)."
- New office in the heart of Tartu.
This position is located in Estonia (Tartu or Tallinn)