A leading global sports media business provider, with 40 million monthly users across 200 territories, is looking for a skilled Senior Insights Analyst to join their offices in London or Gibraltar.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a core team that is empowered to make change throughout the business and develop into a focal point for a rapidly expanding company and take it to the next level!
The job duties include but is not limited to model creation, automating existing processes, developing new work strategies, and building the POC’s for the next big leap forward.
- Blend seamlessly into one of the Operational teams (Trading, Payments, Product, Sports Ops, RG/AML) as their “go-to” person for all data and Insights related issues: new analytics, ideas and problem solving
- Work at all stages of the data journey from acquisition, extraction, analysis, report building and modelling
- Being not just a thought leader on how the business can generate new ideas and efficiency gains but proactively be the one to bring about that change
- Have a mindset of not just delivering what the requestor has asked for but thinking about what will generate most value into the future
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with SQL / in a BI environment (company uses BigQuery and Tableau)
- Experience working in Gambling/Gaming is essential
- Flexible working in a secondary coding language (e.g. Python/R) to solve a wide range of business problems
- Proven track record of analysis, creativity, and innovation with the ability to conceive original and practical solutions to complex business problems