We are looking for a creative, communicative and diligent team player who will engage in graphic design in our products and make our brand shine. You should be able to balance usable designs with smart, creative design solutions and should be eager to push boundaries to achieve the most effective results by collaborating ideas effectively in brainstorming sessions as part of an international team of professionals.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Design beautiful Logos and Icons that fits the UI
- Come up with new ideas, creative solutions and work on improvements
- Participate in design reviews, team meetings & brainstorming sessions
- Prepare source files for development and supervise implementation
- Present concepts to teams and stakeholders
- Push the visual and interaction design forward and help maintain its cohesion by designing and documenting design systems and guides
- Work closely with stakeholders, engineers, product managers, business analysts and support teams to define the product and user experience strategy
- Operate independently or as part of a team.
- Professional experience or Bachelor’s degree in graphics or related to design field
- At least 3 years of experience as Graphic Designer (experience in iGaming is a plus)
- A clear understanding of usability, user-centered design and web standards
- Proactive behaviour
- Solid knowledge of Figma or Sketch
- Adobe Suite tool (Illustrator and Photoshop demand)
- Creativity, problem-solving, passion and attention to detail
- Ability to perform within tight deadlines
- Advanced English language
- Good communication skills
- Animation skills is a BIG Plus.
We will only contact candidates who have provided their design portfolio.
- A competitive and experience-based compensation package
- Challenging work with latest technologies in a dynamic international team
- Open to remote work
- Professional and personal development
- Creative and friendly environment.