Are you ready to take your career and our brand design to the next level?
Our Client, one of the leading online and largest retail sports betting operator across several hubs in Europe, is actively seeking a Graphic Designer to join their marketing team in Malta. If your portfolio reflects your passion for design and attention to detail, then you could be the one they are looking for. Ideally you are a multi disciplined designer with experience in producing materials for digital as well as offline initiatives. Reporting to the CMO, you will be responsible for ensuring the brand stands out through its visuals and cutting edge design.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery, producing stunning materials for web, print, video and other applications.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics.
- Review design team’s work to ensure high quality.
- Refine images, typography and layouts.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services. •
- Increase user friendliness in digital products.
- Ensure brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects by taking ownership of the brand guidelines and enforcing adherence to them by internal and external parties.
- Liaise with marketing, CRM, HR and product teams to ensure their design needs are met and that deadlines are adhered to.
- Manage the design process from request to delivery, maximizing efficiency so that the design team also has time and scope for creativity.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer or similar role.
- iGaming experience is a plus but not necessary.
- An impressive portfolio of completed design projects.
- Skilled in the use of image editing software, Adobe CC (Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator).
- Other applicable skills such as InDesign, After Effects and others.
- Excellent knowledge in web design principles and CSS, HTML, Wordpress.
- Video and 3D skills considered a plus.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts.
- Fanatical attention to visual details.
- Strong under pressure with an ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Qualification in Design, Visual Arts, UI/UX or relevant field.
What we offer:
- Fabulous office and work environment recently setup in one of Malta’s prime locations, with a superb recreation and break area hosting awesome coffee.
- Numerous perks including health insurance, weekly group physical training sessions & company football team.
- Regular company social events and initiatives.
- Working with a great team of people where teamwork, support and learning are our driving force.
- On the job training by skilled people who have sound experience in the industry.
- Competitive remuneration package and relocation support to Malta is available.
To learn more and apply for the role get in touch
By email: Madeleine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Or phone: +34 936 268 050.