Exciting opportunity to join a new studio with strong backing and a highly experienced team, who have an international focus and who are already working with some of the biggest operators in the world including Sky Vegas, Bet365 and Flutter.
As Senior General Artist you will assist the design team in creating innovative and beautifully designed casino games and as part of a small team, you will absolutely gain creative input into the game ideas.
This is a unique role as our client requires an individual to have a solid knowledge of both technical implementation of art for HTML based games development, and the artistic capabilities to compose and animate characters and environments within the games they build.
- Must have Adobe Creative Suite experience including Photoshop and After Effects
- Must have Esoteric Spine experience including animating characters.
- Able to produce high quality game assets under technical constraints while meeting the artistic requirements.
- Strong portfolio showing strong 2D Art Foundations and Animation skills
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of batch processing and automation to improve art workflow efficiency.
- Strong understanding of design principles, layout, and colour theory
- Ability to work with a variety of different illustration styles.
- Ability to receive art direction and provide multiple design solutions.
- Strong knowledge Autodesk 3ds Max or other 3D Packages
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Good knowledge of UI and UX and typography
3-5 years of professional experience in illustration (traditional or digital) and/or graphic design and Animation in the Gaming industry.