Just imagine …
…. creating lasting experiences. Developing yourself to be the best you can be. Succeeding in a team with a flat structure, who are fearless in achieving their goals and have fun doing it.
If you love the iGaming Industry and want to experience it with a team that value all that the company stands for, reach out today. Share your passion with us and you’ll be on your way to a lasting adventure.
What will you be doing ...?
- Work together with the product team to build awesome and engaging gaming solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Design and develop effective API.
- Build, improve, and scale our serverless platform and infrastructure.
- Maintain existing React systems, including fixing bugs.
- Design and develop new React custom components to meet project requirements.
- Understand the current application and suggest changes to it.
- Write technical documentation.
- Review the code of your peers.
- Provide support to our partners.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer using ReactJS and NodeJS.
- Experience with AWS services such as API Gateway, Cloudwatch and Event Bridge, ECS and Fargate, Lambda, SNS, Cognito, S3.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with Git.
- Familiarity with MySQL/MariaDB and Redis (it is a plus if with AWS RDS and ElasticCache).
- Previous exposure to large-scale systems design.
- Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Fluency in English is a must.
An added bonus if you have knowledge of:
- Serverless approaches using AWS Lambda.
- Writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation or Terraform.
- CI/CD tools.
- Java fundamentals.
- iGaming industry.