Established in 2016, our client was founded with an idea to provide an alternative for online poker fans.
We are searching for a Laravel fanatic who loves the Laravel ecosystem and can handle many different types of projects both pure frontend and backend.
Professional experience in VueJs, Laravel and Docker is required, who can work independently but also function in a team.
You should also like working in agile environments using methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
An ideal profile might look like:
- Write clean PHP, in an object-oriented manner that is built to scale.
- Work on and develop micro-services that are designed to scale and operate 24/7
- Deliver well thought out and tested code in a timely manner.
- Able to integrate different third-party APIs that are consumed within our systems.
- Build frontend pages that are very well designed and highly usable.
- Effectively work together with other departments and teams.
You're experienced in:
- 3+ years of full-time development experience
- Experience with MySQL and Linux
- Strong background in front-end development
- Previous experience with Laravel and VueJs
- Working knowledge in docker and containerization
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies, process and principles
You are knowledgeable in:
- Laravel and VueJs
- Docker, AWS and/or other containerization and virtualization
Beneficiary elements would be: