My client, a Global Group providing IT and Development Services, is looking for a Senior Full Stack .Net developer to join their team in Valladolid, Spain
- Server, Network and Hosting Environment, Business Logic, Data Modelling, API layer/Action Layer /MVC, User Interface, User Experience and User and Business approach.
- 5+ years experience in .NET
- An understanding of what can break and why, taking no resource for granted.
- Appropriate usage of the filing system, cloud storage, network resources.
- An understanding of data redundancy and availability.
- Knowledge and experience in multi-threading and race conditions.
- Experience working side by side with DevOps.
- Experience in data modelling responses, reasonability and understanding of non-relational data stores.
- In depth experience in business logic and frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience working with API layer/ Action Layer/ MVC.
- The ability to write clear, consistent and simple to use interfaces.
- Able to create readable layout and implement good visual designs.
- Willing to step back and look at a process to make it simple and effective.
- Open mind to write useful error messages that could seem irrelevant for developers.
- Willing to embrace what is going on in the field when the customer uses the software, as well as the business approach.
Valued Abilities and Skills
- Solid objective-oriented skills are needed.
- Ability to write quality unit tests.
- Understanding of repeatable automated processes for building an application, testing it, documenting it, and deploying it on scale.
- Ability to work in multiple languages, platforms, and even industries.
- Awareness of security concerns is important, as each layer presents its own possible vulnerabilities.
- Understanding of the entire spectrum.
- Web Apps built with .NET, MVC.
- APIs built on .NET (C#/ .NET Core)
- SQL Server 2012-2016
- Visual Studio Team Services
- Agile / Scrum
What's in it for you?
- Company mobile phone
- Relocation assistance (if required)
- Above market rate salary
Fancy having a chat about this position? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chris on +34936268148