Our client develops cutting-edge turnkey solution for any financial business that wants to launch or expend his trading reach and initiatives.
Focused on the end-to-end development of products, our client manages all stages of the software development lifecycle and take pride and strive to develop high-quality products from scratch.
They are now expanding the team and are on the look out for a Senior Full-stack PHP Developer!
- Passionate for tech challenges including big data manipulation, storing and presentation
- An experienced Full-stack developer - with a keen eye for ways to make things better
You can/are able to:
- Develop new functionalities whilst maintaining the existing ones in multiple projects -
- Follow and are familiar with Agile Software development process
- Follow good practices (Recommendations from the team will always be considered and are strongly appreciated and welcomed)
You should have:
- Min 3 years of professional experience as PHP developer
- Good experience with Vue.js - Experience with RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of MySQL (design, queries)
- Object-oriented programming skills (OOP)
- Experience with MVC frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Symfony, Zend). Preferably Laravel.
- Good command of the English language
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with gRPC & Google cloud services
- Proficiency in developing large-scale system in PHP
- Proficient in MySQL, tables scheme design
- Familiar with Docker, Node.js, Redis, Event sourcing
We offer benefits and other perks:
- Remote work possible - 4 days per month
- Flexible working hours
- Multisport cards
- Additional Health Insurance
- Additional discounts
- Happy hours, team nights out and team buildings
- Snacks, coffee, and beer on us
- Massages in the office
- Additional trainings, courses and conferences