We are now looking for a Frontend Software Developer to join our skilled and growing team of developers in Malta. This role entails being part of the Frontend Team and will take care of developing great products and interfaces using a suite of technologies, whilst keeping abreast with the latest web standards and technologies.
Your Duties & Activities
- You will be developing and maintaining internal and external consumer-facing web interfaces
- You will work closely with our UX experts to implement pixel perfect websites using provided mockups (using tools such as Zeplin)
- You will be collaborating with Backend developers to integrate new features successfully and any fixes that may be required
- You will be collaborating with our QA team to ensure the highest level of code quality
- You will document own code implementations accordingly using appropriate software methodologies and diagrams
- You will stay up to date with emerging technologies that can help improve the business
- You will be expected to provide estimates based on requirements, participate in code reviews to improve overall team’s code quality, participate in periodic team meetings and assist other team members with technical issues that may arise
- You are expected to follow the team’s procedures related to Source Control and Continuous Integration
- You will be carrying out manual testing prior to task completion.
Qualifications & Experience
- We expect you to have a proven track record (3+ years) of development and delivery of production grade software using:
- HTML5, CSS3, SCSS
- AngularJS, Angular 7+
- WebSockets, Service Workers
- Experience with code repositories such as GIT
- A good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Motivated to learn new technologies, understand complex business rules and good at problem solving.
It would be great if you have:
- Experience using Grunt, WebPack
- Experience using Bootstrap or similar layout frameworks
- ASP.NET MVC, C# familiarity