My Client in the Gaming industry is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join their team.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be working on in-house projects: designing features, writing code, reviewing colleagues, solving problems, tracking down bugs and delivering stable and well written solutions.
The developers need to be versatile, display ownership qualities and be enthusiastic taking on technical challenges and new problems across the full-stack as they continue to build their platform.
- Design and develop new Frontend features
- Do functional requirements analysis and propose solutions to UX/UI projects
- Coach and mentor Frontend developers including but not limited to code reviews
- Be accountable for a unique architecture design, code quality and documentation
- Maintain and improve code in multiple projects including legacy code
- Work closely with other developers, QA and the product team
- Be sensitive to the performance, reliability and maintainability of your code
- Manage individual project priorities, deadline and deliverable
Who are you?
- Minimum 4 years of experience as Frontend developer
- Knowledge and day to day experience with Webpack or similar modern JS tools
- You understand the principles of User Experience (UX) analysis/design
- Experience solving browser and device specific issues
What we offer:
Apart from our vibrant and sunny offices and smashing team, here is what we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Annual fitness allowance
- Daily fresh fruit
- Breakfast Wednesdays
- Private Health insurance
- Quarterly company and team events
- VIP tickets to many local events and festivals showcasing world class DJ’s
- Professional Development Support
- Relocation Package (1-way ticket to Malta + 2 weeks accommodation)
To learn more and apply for the role get in touch
By email: Madeleine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Or phone: +34 936 268 050.