A fast-growing online gambling company in Estonia are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join their agile cross platform frontend development team.
What you'll do
- Take part in developing brand new applications
- Design, develop, test and deploy websites built mostly on top of RequireJS, Backbone, jQuery and Angular4+, Vue.js.
- Architect and have technical ownership of website components, including enhancing modules and greenfield projects.
In order to succeed you need
- Experience in developing performant websites
- Analytical and solution oriented mindset
- Skills to navigate fast in large codebase
- Strong English language skills
Experience and skills we value highly
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Drive and vision for improvements
- High self-motivation
Good reasons to join
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to define or influence the direction of your domain
- We embrace personal freedom and responsibility
- We value teamwork, open and honest communication
- Our motto is: "Do what makes sense, question what doesn't."