My client, is a successful international iGaming company with headquarter in Cape town. They are on the lookout for a Senior Frontend Developer with skills in Angular.
The Senior Front-end Developer will work in a multi-disciplinary team with the goal of designing and developing world-class experiences, delighting users and transforming businesses. The Senior Front-end Developer will work closely with UX and UI designers to produce front-end solutions and prototypes. We are seeking driven individuals who strive to create world class industry leading code who have a desire for continuous improvement and willingness to learn and share knowledge with others.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop new user-facing features with a focus on responsive solutions
- Front-end development through reusable, testable code and libraries
- Documentation of all developed code and its day-to-day processes
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Ongoing evaluation and optimisation of systems
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Development of personal skill set in-line with industry trends to meet company objectives
- Growing the front-end team
- Operate as a senior in the team by providing input, coaching and guidance to other members of the team.
- Perform any other tasks, duties or projects that may occur as and when deemed necessary by senior management
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of HTML and CSS
- Excellent understanding of AngularJs and Angular.
- Excellent understanding of WordPress
- Advanced CSS SASS essential
- Basic competence with PHP and its surrounding technologies
- Responsive/adaptive development for web and mobile experience.
- Knowledge of front-end build tools (e.g. Grunt / Gulp)
- Knowledge of front-end dependency management (e.g. NPM / Bower)
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as-as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and mobile compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- 5+ Years’ experience in Front-end Web Development
Don't hesitate to apply If you are interested and you are a good fit for this position: email@example.com