A bunch of developers who share a passion to create great products. They don't inherit legacy code or deliver half products. Highly skilled, open to criticism and eager to learn, they're proud of what they've created but need help.
You are a developer whiz-kid who hungers to create great looking and high performing websites. Master the world of TypeScript and is a Git about server generated HTML.
Does not accept bad design. Attention to detail causes developer to feel SASSy and is not afraid to slice and dice a Zeplin design.
A developer who is up for a challenge and doesn't Gulp at the thought of Angular taking over the world.
Top 4 Must have:
- Good working knowledge of html, CSS, SASS and some LESS
- experience working with Agile or Scrum
- Version control is being done via GIT
- good communication skills
- be a teamplayer, especially as we work cross functional in tribes (so be helpful, collaborative, friendly)
- good sense of ownership and taking initiative
- welcome change or be adaptive
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Calendar of social events
- Individual conference / training allowance
- Gym benefit
- Office time to explore new technologies, self-learning and more
- Internal HackLab
- Central Office