Outstanding opportunity to join the worlds leading CRM Marketing platform for online gaming brands. As a dominant player of the gaming & retail spaces, our client is seeking an intelligent, ambitious, and self-starting sales professional. This is a crucial role to help the company to quickly expand their presence in the gaming market.
Working closely with the senior management team, you will assist your client base to meet their customer engagement needs. You will be managing the complete sales lifecycle from initial product demonstrations, through to budgeting and pricing, collaborating with internal technical and customer facing teams.
- To generate your own opportunities by leveraging existing relationships or through new business techniques to establish your own commercial portfolio and prospect client list.
- Attendance of relevant conferences and marketing events to generate quality opportunities.
- To collaborate with data-science, customer success, marketing, and professional services departments to improve the sales process and experience both internally and externally.
- 7-10 years of experience in a senior commercial role, ideally enterprise software sales (SaaS)
- Proven commercial experience of evaluating a market/vertical, creating a sales pipeline, and managing/expanding client relationships and leading commercial negotiations, closing terms.
- Proven experience of building relationships with C/VP-level executives within the Online Gaming industry. Ideally having worked for a well-known and well-regarded company/platform.
- Strong leadership experience as you will be managing an experienced commercial team.
- Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to quickly adjust to unforeseen conversational shifts.
- Experience in selling to state owned business and lotteries will be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline, engineering, economics – MBA an advantage
You MUST already hold the necessary authorisation to work and live in the US..
If you hold interest in this opportunity, contact steve.kirk@pentasia for full job description and discussion