Our client, one of ASEANs fastest growing fintech companies, is looking for a Devops Engineer to join the team in Singapore.
We’re looking for:
We’re looking for Devops Engineer to help in supporting deployment on GCP.
Your task will be to:
the client is currently migrating its backend apps to the cloud - so its current projects include:
• Deploying micro services on private kubernetes clusters on multiple locations.
• Preparing the infrastructure to production and building automated release pipelines.
• Building cool tools to minimise any manual labor. The work is interesting and challenging. With few legacy systems to deal with, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and to help develop our backend infrastructure.
To be successful:
We will consider candidates who are experienced in the following:
• Writing Jenkins files for spring boot apps with gradle and docker.
• Building private GKE clusters that can communicate with GCE instances.
• Troubleshooting dependencies issues in CI/CD environments.
• Understanding how to work with a large number of GitHub repos, including resolving conflicts, managing tags and branches.
• Developing secured resources on Kubernetes and later using them inside containers
• As a distributed team, good communication is key.
• Candidates should be proficient in Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, CI/CD.
• We implement IaC extensively.
• Candidates would benefit from knowledge of: i) Python ii) PostgreSQL iii) Microservices iv) Service Mesh technologies/ISTIO v) VPN vi) KafkaTo be successful
• Have a Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science / Math’s / Physics or similar from a leading University
• You will need to be proactive and bright, able to build effective systems quickly and correctly, act on your own initiative and help grow the team and both yours and our capabilities at considerable speed.
• You’ll need to be fluent in Java and Kotlin or in Swift and Objective-C - preferably all four.
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
• We’d like you to have a good working knowledge of app development, of computer science concepts, python, and some design expertise would be useful.
• Payment and financial systems experience would be helpful but is not essential
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!