Our client, one of the world’s leading providers of gaming solutions, is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer.
You will be part of a small team responsible for the client B2B interactive.
You will play a key role in design, implementation and support B2B interactive products for the new and existing product line.
The customer put a strong emphasis on individual ownership and value engineers who take pride in working for a project.
- +7 years of experience in IT
- +5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- 2-3 years of experience with GCP/AWS
- 2-3 years of experience on production support activities
- Good Knowledge on Continuous Integration and Linux administration
- Being 24/7 available for production support work.
- Experience with server virtualization
- Education/Degree: MCA, BE and B Tech
Key Performance Measurements
- Good Knowledge on Redhat Linux/ Centos
- Utilize configuration management tools and deployment infrastructure to ensure alignment with business demands.
- Own the design, implementation and maintenance of a build and deployment framework to support software product development.
- Experience with isolating build/deployment issues versus code issues.
- Strong knowledge and experience in build automation, continuous integration (CI/CD) and configuration management tools (e.g. Jenkins/Teamcity , Maven)
- Understanding of source control management tools GitHub/ like SVN,GIT
- Support and implement configuration management using Ansible and Puppet.
- Design and document processes for versioning, deployment and the migration of code between environments.
- Adherence to process (ITIL) and change management processes.
- Automation of software builds and code deployment.
- Solid understanding with agile software development methodologies.
- Experience working with MongoDB, MySQL and Tomcat is a Plus.
- Experience working with Kubernetes/Docker is a Plus.
- Experience working with any of the Shell Scripting language (like perl, python etc) and Curl