My Client, an iGaming startup is looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer as a part of a remote development team in Europe to work on an exciting greenfield project using modern technologies. You will be working on a product from its early days, allowing you to make a true impact.
You'll work directly with the CTO and the team in various European locations to ideate, problem-solve, and create solutions for our innovative solution.
- Deploying the Microservice system in a secure, resilient and reliable way on AWS and other cloud services through Terraform
- Deploying, Monitoring and Maintaining
- Making sure customer Cloud Platform remains optimal
- Analyze system behavior and performance management
- Working closely with the Development teams
- Implementing Backup and Disaster Recovery Policies
- Implementing Security Policies
- Provide technical guidance and advice for other team members
- Occasionally help with the technical on-boarding process for new clients
- Implement monitoring and security baselines for existing cloud environments
- Strong background in Linux
- Understanding of code and script
- Bash scripting and automation
- Knowledge in Software versioning tool Git
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Terraform with Typescript)
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Security Policies
Do not hesitate to reach out if you are interested!