My client is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to develop automation and monitoring of systems in live operation and ensure their high availability and scalability. You will be working Applications (containers) orchestration and deployment of monitoring extensions so that the business can be aware of everything important.
What can you expect?
- Applications needing correct configuration for PHP, NodeJS, Nginx etc.
- High Availability and scaling of applications
- Continuous extension of monitoring and alerts in the system (Know Your System – alerts for smaller/larger traffic, monitoring and alerts for unusual load, fluctuation monitoring)
- Supporting developers in creating specific Docker containers and their optimization (speed, size, security…)
- Technologies like Cloudflare, ELK stack, Prometheus, Grafana, Docker, Ansible, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, PHP, NodeJS
Task split (in %):
- Docker, orchestration, perfect configuration 30 %
- Writing new and extending existing Ansible roles 20 %
- Current infrastructure administration 10 %
- Monitoring, alerts and what we call “Know Your System” 40 %
- You will work with a team of 3 on delivering a complete solution but also across the entire company with other teams on complex solutions for final product delivery.
- Functional setup and automation of applications like configuration, orchestration, but also HA, monitoring and alerts.
Your must have technologies:
- Linux, Bash, Ansible
- Docker and containers orchestration (Kubernetes are preferred)
- Knowledge of ELK stack, Elastic alerts, monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus)
Nice to have experience – but my client can teach you:
- Basic knowledge or willingness to learn PHP, NodeJS (it will help autonomous monitoring delivery)
- Experience with message brokers – we use mainly RabbitMQ and Redis
Lot of benefits to choose from:
- Holiday allowance
- Refreshment at workplace
- Company Events,
- Dog-friendly office
- Children-friendly office
- Innovations time
- You can choose from:
- Holiday allowance
- Meal vouchers
- Sick days
- Flexi Pass
- Extra Education budget
- English classes
- Fully paid Multisport cards
- Pension / Life insurance
- 5 weeks holiday / year and work from home