Pentasia is working in partnership with a leading Tech company who are seeking Senior Developer or Software Architect to join their team to add meat to bones of the already developed skeleton platform.
This candidate will be setting the tone, needs and working environment for the development team and must have experience in people management and the ability to work hands on, in line with the needs of our client the right candidate must have experience in building a White Label platforms and development in Sportsbook product having the ability to incorporate and expand the ecosystem of Crypto, iGaming and Entertainment products together.
The right candidate will demonstrate a strong background in relationship building and technical concepts.
- Be an IT expert and evangelist
- Gather business needs and translate them into technical requirements and plans
- Provide consultation on technology trends, technical architecture, databases, deployments, cyber security etc.
- Design overall technology and programing stacks for the ecosystem
- Manage release cycles across solutions and components of the ecosystem
- Plan project checkpoints, resources and budget
- Manage stakeholders and project management expectations through clear communications of project status, issues and possible solutions
- Organise and present technical material in a manner that is clear and easily understood
- Evaluating and proposing the use of latest technologies through analysing their criticality and practicality
- Must have both iGaming & White Label platform experience
- Experience in defining tech stack and programming language stack
- Experience developing and building a Tech team
- Team lead / People management experience
- Experience in API design,
- Digitally savvy who knows the latest digital technologies and trends
- Experience in delivering against plans in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in best best practices and methodologies
- A self-starter and learner who is proactive, sees the big picture and is detail-oriented
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills