About the job
My client, a well-known Sportsbook Platform Operator, is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join the Dashboard team.
Within the Dashboard team the work is based around developing a Sports Book CMS and Back Office application.
You can work remote and go to the office, in BCN, once every two months.
In this role you´ll be working with a variety of team members to develop and improve online applications across multiple platforms.
The company works within a Scrum and Agile environment and uses Continuous Integration, Unit Testing, and Clean Code best practices.
• 5+ years of software development experience, with C# /.Net Core
• Experience with Microsoft Azure or AWS
• Skilled with build and deployment tools: MSBuild, TeamCity, Octopus deploy
• Good understanding of RESTful APIs
• Good knowledge of the Web platform
• Debugging skills with Chrome Developer Tools (or similar)
• Familiar with testing frameworks such as Jasmine and Karma
Nice to have
• Experience with monorepos
• Experience with Microsoft Azure
• Experience with micro-frontend architecture
The company is extremely committed to continuous learning and development. To help facilitate this, they'll offer extensive internal and external training to suit your ambitions.Some of the other benefits we offer are:
• Health insurance
• Wellness allowance
• Restaurant card
• Company bonus scheme
• 25 days holiday, rising by a day for each complete year of service to 30 days
• Social events and much more
If this sounds interesting to you apply and let's have a chat.